Oct 5, 2009

"United we fight & divided we stand"

Every now and then, one or the other politician, rais his voice and claims himself to be the savior for the rest... do we really need a saviour??? we need a politicians who could champion the cause of India. I am not sure wheather i've to offer apology to proudly call my country, India. I am not sure wheather any one will rise from nowhere and start criticizing me for i've not called my country Bharat or Hindustan ...... i dont think by calling India i've hurt anyone's sentiment... if i have i offer my sincere apology, because i'd continue to call my country by any of the three name i like... Shakepeare said, 'wht's there in a name' ? But he might have not wondered in his wildest imagination that the politics in india will be fought within this domain. if he would have been alive, he must have attempted suicide... Mr. Raj Thackeray, the maharashtra polls are near you are justified in raising your voice as the time is ripe... pocket as many votes as you can... Afterall who knows, if everyone start learning marathi and become 'Mumbaiker'.... what will you do then? don't tell me you want to change 'Mumbai'.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger